I have had the Vita for a while now and I felt like it is time to voice my opinions on it. I am not doing a full review yet, but don’t worry I will be doing one later. For right now, all you get is a list of pros and cons.
- The screen is amazing! Very vibrant and clear.
- The games are better than expected. I did not expect the games to have as good graphics and gameplay as they do.
- Innovative controls. I am loving the touchscreen, touchpad, sixaxis, and cameras. It works so well with some games.
- Speed. With the powerful A9 Quad Core processor, the Vita performs at very great speeds. I experience no lag at all navigating the home screen.
- Comfortable to hold. The Vita is very comfortable compared to the PSP.
- Easy to use. The Vita is so easy to use. I just picked it up and knew how to use it.
- Amount of downloadable content. I am so impressed with the amount of downloadable content on the PlayStation Store. You can get every game that is available physically, on the PlayStation Store plus a lot of download only games.
- Apps. As many of you know, many people really want YouTube. I agree that it would be nice, but I don’t really care. What I do want is some more cool apps such as the Paint Park, the alarm clock that is coming out, and Skype.
- Innovative controls. I know that this is also a pro, but I would like to always be able to choose if we want physical or touch controls, especially in the menus.
- Memory. The Vita has no internal memory at all and is not bundled with a memory card. You need to buy a proprietary memory card ($19.99-$99.99) to do pretty much anything.
- Non-removable battery. The battery is sealed inside the Vita. If the battery stops working, you will have to send it in to Sony.