Today, I made a picture inspired by Little Big Planet Vita. Hope you like it!
I tried to embed some videos yesterday when I made the post about PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale in E3, but it didn’t work. Here are the two videos in a separate post.
First off, I am sorry I have been very busy lately and I have not made a post in a long time. Let’s get to the point.
So E3 is over for this year and it went very fast. There were many great games announced that are worth being very excited about. One of these games is PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! This is of course not a brand new announcement but there is some new news. There were two new characters announced. I am very impressed that they announced this. The characters are Nathan Drake and Big Daddy! In my opinion, this is not the biggest news. To me, the biggest news is that PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will be available on the PS Vita! This is amazing! I will definitely be buying this game for PS Vita on the first day. I am so excited!
Yay! It is my first video post!
This is a quick video showing a quick overview of the hardware and software of the Vita. I will be uploading more Vita videos later on, including a full review.
I have had the Vita for a while now and I felt like it is time to voice my opinions on it. I am not doing a full review yet, but don’t worry I will be doing one later. For right now, all you get is a list of pros and cons.
- The screen is amazing! Very vibrant and clear.
- The games are better than expected. I did not expect the games to have as good graphics and gameplay as they do.
- Innovative controls. I am loving the touchscreen, touchpad, sixaxis, and cameras. It works so well with some games.
- Speed. With the powerful A9 Quad Core processor, the Vita performs at very great speeds. I experience no lag at all navigating the home screen.
- Comfortable to hold. The Vita is very comfortable compared to the PSP.
- Easy to use. The Vita is so easy to use. I just picked it up and knew how to use it.
- Amount of downloadable content. I am so impressed with the amount of downloadable content on the PlayStation Store. You can get every game that is available physically, on the PlayStation Store plus a lot of download only games.
- Apps. As many of you know, many people really want YouTube. I agree that it would be nice, but I don’t really care. What I do want is some more cool apps such as the Paint Park, the alarm clock that is coming out, and Skype.
- Innovative controls. I know that this is also a pro, but I would like to always be able to choose if we want physical or touch controls, especially in the menus.
- Memory. The Vita has no internal memory at all and is not bundled with a memory card. You need to buy a proprietary memory card ($19.99-$99.99) to do pretty much anything.
- Non-removable battery. The battery is sealed inside the Vita. If the battery stops working, you will have to send it in to Sony.
A new app for the Vita just came out and I downloaded it. It is called the Paint Park. You can take pictures though this app and draw on the pictures. You can also use the Ad hoc abilities of the Vita to draw with your friends. I did not get a chance to test out the Ad hoc mode because I do not know anyone who has a Vita near me. One thing that I really liked on the Paint Park app was the magnifying feature. When you press on the screen and hold, a magnifying glass will come up on the side of the screen showing you in greater detail, exactly where you are drawing. This will make for more detailed and accurate drawings. Below, you will see a screen capture of the app in drawing mode (by myself) and the magnifying feature.
Today, I wanted to make a signature to put on the PlayStation Forums. After four hours, of hard work I finally did it. I wanted the picture that I have as my header as my signature. I also wanted the signature so that when you clicked on it, you would be directed to this blog. I could not use imageshack or anything like that because when the image was clicked, it would direct you to imageshack etc.
It was my first one and I am so happy. I am very proud of myself that I made my own signature! I played around with so many different code types and finally I changed one code just for an experiment and it was the right one!